Sunday, March 28, 2010

Siamo Arrivate a FIRENZE!!


I wish I could elaborate more, but I have limited time before my battery is dead. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and having a GREAT time here in italy. We just had our first dinner with our host sister and her boyfriend. We learned BADABELLO! FUNNY!!! We learned so much already in just one sitting at dinner, it was crazy. Haven't seen the mom for very long, she had to go to work, and Gabbriele is with his father, but we will see them tomorrow. Class at 9:00, we have to figure out how to get to Santo Spirito, but we are good navigators and should be able to find it no problemo!



We finally asked for the internet code here at our home, but unfortunately, we both blew out our adapters (we think) and so we can't charge our computers, so I have to leave you here so I can let Sam use the internet with only 21% of my battery remaining!


We hope to get the charging problem fixed ASAP and we hope to have full power and internet by tomorrow night!

Ciao a tutti! BACI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment